You can now buy a car with using Litecoin as your currency of choice.

I know this sounds unbelievable, but yes you can actually buy a car with using Litecoin as your currency of choice. Well, not all car vendors will accept your Litecoin, but just in case you are planning on buying a new car and you have some spare Litecoin units in your wallet, you will be glad to know that Benz and Beamer accept Litecoin as a valid currency.

So where else can you spend you Litecoin? https://cryptorecorder.com/2018/04/17/here-is-where-you-can-spend-your-litecoin-ltc/

Craigslist has a crypto payment option.

You can look there for example.

@Jedida moved.

I have analysed many different coins but it’s when I come back to talking about Litecoin that I really get arize.

Speed- Litecoin is confirmed faster than Bitcoin because it generates a block every 2.5 minutes as opposed to Bitcoin’s 10 minutes. This means you get your money quicker.

That sounds so cool that two of the most desirable auto companies are weighing in on cryptocurrencies. However, that is not something new. Apparently you could buy a Tesla Model S P85 in 2014 as well for as low as 5,447 Litecoins (Translating to $90,000 back then). This was only at the dealer level of course.