Which coin has potential to be most valuable as far as paying dividends or sharing profits with holders of it's coin?

Posted from reddit
https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/8fx9ks/which_coin_has_potential_to_be_most_valuable_as/

Your thoughts?

KuCoin is a world-class blockchain asset exchange that was launched in mid-2017 and has been getting good traction in 2018 because of its business model and marketing push.
By holding this KuCoin shares, you receive a daily bonus/dividend called KuCoin Bonus. The bonus you receive is 50% of the trading fees. So you can do the maths that if the volume and amount of coins traded increases on KuCoin exchange, the bonus of holding the KuCoin Shares will increase as well.

@sarahmullen said in Which coin has potential to be most valuable as far as paying dividends or sharing profits with holders of it's coin?:

KuCoin is a world-class blockchain asset exchange

So this is not a coin??

You can get some neo and just hold it in your neo wallet, no extra work to do. The neo will automatically generate gas for you which you can claim every time. It’s as simple as that. While the value of neo continues to increase, gas is currently undervalued and may see huge price in the future.

I watched COSS for a while. Saw their blunders and the price go down but was really impressed by the way they handled it. Rune (the developer) is very active and admits to his mistakes and does the right thing to fix them (like making dividends 100% instead of 50% for two weeks to make up for a glitch).

NEO - direct dividends in GAS. Here's the calculator: https://neotogas.com

@nicolaortiz wow I'm really impressed with how the developer handled that situation! I never knew about that.

Definitely https://www.localcoinswap.com/ - their cryptoshares are actually shares in the profit, AND decisionmaking, for the whole exchange.

Disclosure: I am IN on this! Since the presale.

Neo would not count here because although it pays Gas it doesn't provide other coins.

I would definitely recommend ARK in this case. ARK uses a different approach when it comes to sharing dividend. You can cast a vote when it comes to important decisions on the platform. It will cost 1 ARK to vote. So basically the more ARK you have in your account, the more your voting power you have. Depending upon what you vote for and the results of the poll you can expect 10% returns annually. This is by far the best choice for you If you are looking for a cryptocurrency that shares dividends with you.

I would say NEO. It is definitely the most valuable coin in terms of dividends pay out. Obviously everyone knows about how they give free GAS, so it's a solid investment.

I think Vechain has a shot there. Although it's price is low but I think this could be the reason behind it's success. And it shows really good potential growth recently.

As a potential very high risk, high reward candidate I have my eyes on Covesting (COV). It will be an exchange that will allow investors to partake in copy-trading. 50% of the profits of the platform will be dedicated to buying back and 'burning' the tokens which is kind of like a dividend since decreased supply should, in theory, increase the value of the token.

There also the Iconomi (ICN) that has a systematic buyback-and-burn program.

These schemes are clearly created to circumvent being classified as a security. However, I don't think regulators will buy it... XD

@samuele said in Which coin has potential to be most valuable as far as paying dividends or sharing profits with holders of it's coin?:

As a potential very high risk, high reward candidate I have my eyes on Covesting (COV). It will be an exchange that will allow investors to partake in copy-trading. 50% of the profits of the platform will be dedicated to buying back and 'burning' the tokens which is kind of like a dividend since decreased supply should, in theory, increase the value of the token.

These schemes are clearly created to circumvent being classified as a security. However, I don't think regulators will buy it... XD

Interesting projects. The premise of giving people permission to "copy your trades" is kind of funny to me though.

Personally, I'd rather have control and full responsibility over my own fate, but it could be a good way for inexperienced investors to enter the world of cryptocurrency. Plus, a lot of people are already using trading bots and subscribing to "insider" signals, so I could see why this might take off.

However, when a large portion of the market is making the same trades, that's when you know all hell is about to break loose.

What are your thoughts on ETH and XRP... securities or commodities? https://blockchainforums.info/topic/356/as-ethereum-and-ripple-face-securities-classification-what-can-we-expect

@afridylan said in Which coin has potential to be most valuable as far as paying dividends or sharing profits with holders of it's coin?:

@samuele said in Which coin has potential to be most valuable as far as paying dividends or sharing profits with holders of it's coin?:

Interesting projects. The premise of giving people permission to "copy your trades" is kind of funny to me though.

Personally, I'd rather have control and full responsibility over my own fate, but it could be a good way for inexperienced investors to enter the world of cryptocurrency. Plus, a lot of people are already using trading bots and subscribing to "insider" signals, so I could see why this might take off.

However, when a large portion of the market is making the same trades, that's when you know all hell is about to break loose.

What are your thoughts on ETH and XRP... securities or commodities? https://blockchainforums.info/topic/356/as-ethereum-and-ripple-face-securities-classification-what-can-we-expect

I think it will also be useful for experienced investors who don't want to become active traders. The real goal is to create passive income.

In my case, I don't want to actively trade. I prefer spending my time programming. This means I am losing potential profit by not monitoring my portfolio all day long and making money from the ups and downs of the market.

Copy trading would allow me to fully take advantage of the market while doing something else.

Also, I think ETH and XRP are commodities if you just bought them off an exchange, but securities if you participated in an ICO.
But even if it is a security, I would prefer the government to stay away πŸ˜„

Also, I think ETH and XRP are commodities if you just bought them off an exchange, but securities if you participated in an ICO.
But even if it is a security, I would prefer the government to stay away πŸ˜„

LOL... were you lucky enough to grab either during their ICO? 😎

@afridylan haha no, if I did I'd be chilling on the beach instead of the internet XD

@afridylan haha no, if I did I'd be chilling on the beach instead of the internet XD

Haha yeah... heard loud and clear. Would you have been able to HODL for that long though?.... πŸ™‚ The temptation to sell can be very real when you get to certain multiples. XRP absolutely BOOMED if you got in at the very early stages (<$.01) and rode it out to over $3. Wrote a little bit about that here: https://blockchainforums.info/topic/253/coinmarketcap-sleepers/2

Also, I hold similar feelings to you on the SEC. I think it's best to let some things like this play out on their own--without all of the intervention and commotion. They already have their hands dipped into enough pots. πŸ˜›