Is Bitcoin Still Good to Make Investment in it?

Share your opinion..

BitCoin is still good enough to invest it, although it's only an archetype of cryptocurrency. I thing that future are projects of alt coins with rock stable rate indepentent from Bitcoin. Good example may be Nebula Network, storage cloud based on its own blockchain.

Yes, it is. The earlier the better. You do not just invest money, you also invest time.

It is always better to move now than to wait for the “right time” to come because surely you will never know when that would happen. But when I say invest, I don't just mean obtaining some bitcoins and holding on to them, only to sell them at a profit later. I mean investing by spending time and energy learning, discussing, using, coding, and enquiring about Bitcoin.

The arrival of Bitcoin as a financial technology heralds a time for us all to consider deeply what gives anything value, and why we do (or don't) use a form of money for a given exchange of goods/services in various circumstances, and why we have money in the first place.

Considering bitcoin has been around for almost 10 years and is still moving up and as more other cryptocurrencies came in, still bitcoin is the leading cryptocurrency in the market. The question is, Is Bitcoin Still Good to Make Investment in it? Well, for me, it is a "yes". If bitcoin is moving down, then there would not have been so many cryptocurrencies coming on in the market as much as 1700+ today where it has also gain a slice of the apple. Therefore, with Bitcoin, the largest blockchain there is today, "Investing now" is the perfect time.

I'm not going to give advice on that. In even the best-case scenario, Bitcoin is incredibly risky ... so if you do invest, you should go in expecting to lose all of it.

Well many have made "cash" on bitcoin. Yes, it's a risk but companies have "calculated risk"...

@arrana said in Is Bitcoin Still Good to Make Investment in it?:

Bitcoin is incredibly risky ... so if you do invest, you should go in expecting to lose all of it.

If you think BTC has a 1% chance of becoming a long-term trusted store of value, you should not invest.

If you think BTC has a 0.001% chance of becoming a long-term trusted store of value, you might consider a short.

Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency has its own uses and it has serve it's purpose. Creating a global digital market. As we say, it's "the new hype"...As the saying goes: "Strike the Iron while the Iron is still hot"

Bitcoin should only be purchased with money you're prepared to lose

@nicolaortiz said in Is Bitcoin Still Good to Make Investment in it?:

Bitcoin should only be purchased with money you're prepared to lose

If you've been tempted to get in on the blockchain currency racket, first read tech writer Mark Frauenfelder's story of losing access to $30000 in bitcoin. Ask yourself if you could handle the stress of trying to guess a seven-digit PIN, knowing that every time you guessed wrong, your money would get locked ...

I am kind of 50-50 about this. I do think Bitcoin is a great investment and the fact that it has been around for 10 years now proves it's here to stay. But on the other hand you can lose money very very quickly. So if you like security and peace of mind...then No! Bitcoin isnt for you!

Investing in Bitcoin is a good idea. Bitcoin is a long-term trusted store of value as well as from all cryptocurrency bitcoin is the most bigger and popular famous coins than others. Never forget that Bitcoin promises big profits in the future. So why not?

@shanzida right now as we speak this is the perfect time to purchase them before they become unaffordable. At the current price, you can buy more tokens and probably sell them after like a month at a higher price so as to make profit. But as I said in another post historic performance is no guarantee of future returns. Before investing get to hear the views of various people in the investment class and decide whether the potential return outweighs the risks.

This post is deleted!

@thomasbrown said in Is Bitcoin Still Good to Make Investment in it?:

On the other hand, if you invest in it in the improper time then you will definitely loose.So,wait for the right time for investing in Bitcoin.

What are your opinion to find the best time? In other word when you will invest?

This is such a polarizing question honestly. Some one who has made even a small fortune out of it would rather recommend that but it remains a risky investment even in the best case scenario. I would just say that you should step into it only if you have researched everything there is about cryptocurrencies and that too EXTENSIVELY. Consider the legal aspects of Bitcoin in your area as well. For me personally, it remains to be a gamble than an investment.

Yes of course it is an good way for investment

Nothing on this planet is as scarce (as an asset) as bitcoin. In my eyes, it's the ultimate investment and I'm biased because it's how I made all my wealth.

People say gold and silver is scarce, what about when we find new sources in the ground? What happens when we are able to mine asteroids for precious metals?

I still wonder why people are so confused about it.

Adrian gates
Sr. Technical Consultant - https://www.apps4rent.com

@adriang001 said in Is Bitcoin Still Good to Make Investment in it?:

Nothing on this planet is as scarce (as an asset) as bitcoin.

That's a pretty bold statement, and it got me to do a bit more digging around. Found this extremely bullish August 2017 article on BTC, saying there are more millionaires in the world than BTC: https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-price-might-exceed-1-million-more-millionaires-in-world-than-bitcoins. Take that with a grain of salt, however.

I think it is worth mentioning that one single BTC can be divided into 100 million satoshis, and that is probably the lens we should be using when accounting for the supply of BTC. Would you consider a satoshi the scarcest asset on this planet?

This post is deleted!
This post is deleted!