What's your story?

This post is deleted!

Weel i started last year when i bought bitcoin and lost like 3k dollars when it crushed since then i have only invested in Dogecoin and its Paying

Being Scammed vs Blockchain Tech

After being scammed in this year of my last Bitcoin, I discovered it and since then I love the Blockchain tech. ☹

Recently, the Colombian Senate held a debate on cryptocurrencies and blockchain as “mechanisms to modernize the digital economy” on Wednesday, June 7, 2018.

Yeah, yeah, the truth is that,
The difficulty in really understanding the concept of Blockchain has made many stand afar and gaze at the industry.

I wouldn’t deny the fact that understanding the Blockchain itself is a problem.
But yet, we have passed that stage.

Why?

I have explained it for complete Blockchain Nerds – a kindergarten Blockchain orientation you will ever live to remember.

The spotlight is that we are now in the era of its pure application – The Blockchain Technology on Projects.

WHAT HAS BEEN YOUR STAND?

Perhaps, you may want to ask what’s is so special about the Blockchain that we haven’t had an already laid down solution.

The answer to the question is, are we satisfied with the current situation we are in, in terms of securities, data breaches, patent protection, transit, health Medicare and etc.?

Before you answer.

This is what a true Blockchain believer had to say “Consider how cyber-security institutes are struggling to fight cybercrime such as skimming, Bitcoin exchange heists and etc.

Just of recent, a small Korean exchange was hacked with millions of dollars lost which many believed affected the price of Bitcoin.

Also, think about how the data protection analysis of the Europe through the GDPR process rose from 20 million to 200 Million participants”.

To the question still hangs on you, do you think we need a technology like a Blockchain to fight all the aforementioned challenges?

Upvote if this make sense and let me know your Verdict on this

Hello! I got into cryptocurrency last year and hung on the tail of a whale.

Yes, that whale has a tale to tell, but alas our parting has all but fell.

Now, I am training for the blockchain future, and I'm here to learn from the best kung fu.

@fongsai-yuk Well, I started few month ago and lost about 1500$ ... I was very disappointed about that.
But now everything is fine, I'm mining through MotoСoin and have some success.
So yes, it's important to learn the subject and get over it.