Is it a good time to purchase BitShares (BTS)?

The last few months have seen crypto traders being so much disappointed by the declining prices of the majority of the crypto coins. For example, the price of BitShares (BTS) dropped from $0.87 USD to around $0.12 USD. But since the beginning of April the crypto-coin has appreciated by 198%. You will all agree with me that this is a major move in such a short period of time.

So is this the perfect time to purchase BTS tokens before it becomes unaffordable???? Let me know your thoughts.

Looks like this will be the great time to buy some BitShares..😊 Try to catch the support level..📈 Cheers..👍

Hmmm I'm very skeptical about Bitcoin...there is always some controversy and the prices rise or fall afterwards....I would thread carefully with Bitcoin but if somebody wants to invest better now than later I would say

This is the perfect time to purchase BitShares (BTS) tokens before it becomes unaffordable. At the current price, we can buy more tokens and sell them after like a couple of months at a higher price so as to make profit.

@mary I see your point and it's valid. From my own experience, I know that historic performance is no guarantee of future returns. cryptocurrencies are speculative investments and investing in them involves significant risks – they are highly volatile, vulnerable to hacking and capital loss and sensitive to secondary activity. That is the reason why I'm trying to obtain the advice of everyone here before deciding whether the potential return outweighs the risks, especially in this particular one.

Yes you can buy. If you have alipay,you could buy bitshares at https://m.magicw.net .this is a bitshares platform in china.and very popular in chinese bitshares community

I am personally very confident about the future of BitShares. People often lose the widely promoted anonymity factor associated with cryptocurrencies when they sell those in exchange for fiat currency. However, the BitShares will help to eliminate that factor and help weigh in on the biggest advantage that cryptocurrencies have today.