Benefits of using Bitcoin instead of money?

Hi All,
Greetings! Here I am going to discuss the benefits of using Bitcoin instead of money.
No doubt, Bitcoin was originally invented as an alternative, universal payment method. Let's share some All the benefits of using Bitcoin:

• Bitcoin protect your money against inflation
  • People can easily control and get more security
  • Transparent transaction and information are clear.
  • You have freedom in payment worldwide.
  • The main thing is Bitcoin network is decentralized.
  • Transaction fees is very low.

So I believe, its very near when we will use bitcoin for ordering our Pizza at home. What do you think brothers? Feel free to share your thoughts.

Have a great day !

I use it because of its transparent transaction and information are clear.

Because in some parts of the world, bitcoin is still a more efficient and cheaper way to transfer money across borders and many individuals feel more comfortable holding a part of their wealth in securely stored bitcoin, where a central authority cannot block access or take a cut. You've already mentioned some great benefits, and a few other important benefits are-

• Bitcoin is peer-to-peer
  • Bitcoin Isn’t Controlled by a Central Authority
  • Duplication impossible
  • Less volatile than cash

Bitcoin is less volatile than cash, It has a global acceptance and is less volatile than cash / local currency. Due to this feature, it becomes easier to conduct transactions across boundaries and online.

@danial alt text

Investing in Cryptocurrency for me is not an option to get rich but an option to earn more. That eventually can make you rich or not, it will always depend on you.

Well that is a question with a lot of answers but I will try to focus only on one obvious point. ‘It is your money and only you have control over it.’ The Bitcoin currency is decentralized which means no banks can actually control your money. You could transfer $1 million worth of money to anyone within minutes without having to deal with a plethora of questions by banking personnel.

To be honest, I have no preference. Whatever enables me to go to McDonald's and buy some nuggets is the best for me. That is to say, I am not very interested in the medium my values are held.

At the moment, bitcoin and cryptos have many imperfections that make living and existing in society solely off of it impossible, impractical and limiting.

Since I am a very practical person, I'd say cash is best for me while keeping an open mind about where the blockchain and cryptocurrencies go in the future.