Sports betting using your bitcoin?

Have you ever thought of your bitcoin being use for an easy transactions on your betting habit?

There are some betting projects involving crypto, not btc, though. Why are you asking?

Thank you for responding on this. As I am trying to promote bitcoin to use in sports betting. If someone is interested do not hesitate to contact me and look for Irish.
https://bit.ly/2EOGkuF

@Irish29 said in Sports betting using your bitcoin?:

Thank you for responding on this. As I am trying to promote bitcoin to use in sports betting. If someone is interested do not hesitate to contact me and look for Irish.
https://bit.ly/2EOGkuF

Do you own a betting platform?

Personally, I don't think that betting is a good option as the way of earning money. I think it's a case of chance and luck. I understand, that the OP asked about another thing, but I couldn't pass it by.

@Crypt0Pro said in Sports betting using your bitcoin?:

Personally, I don't think that betting is a good option as the way of earning money. I think it's a case of chance and luck. I understand, that the OP asked about another thing, but I couldn't pass it by.

Agreed. People just like to gamble, it is very rare when people earn in such a way

You are right, to gamble you have to get a really stable personality so that not to get addicted

@VladEx said in Sports betting using your bitcoin?:

Agreed. People just like to gamble, it is very rare when people earn in such a way

There are many professional poker players but yet gambling is not the best way to earn money, that's true

@Lana-Flame said in Sports betting using your bitcoin?:

There are many professional poker players but yet gambling is not the best way to earn money, that's true

Honestly, I have forgotten about poker. Yes, these guys earn good money, you are right. I'm curious can I play poker with BTC

I have, but wasn't ready to try. Have you tried to do so?

@VladEx But you should not mess up with gambling a lot

I'm just curious. I don't want to spend my BTC:)

I'm just curious. I don't want to spend my BTC:)

Are you comfortable with holding it now?

@Lana-Flame Why not. I bought my BTC when the market was completely bearish. Now I'm going to make a good profit.

@Lana-Flame Why not. I bought my BTC when the market was completely bearish. Now I'm going to make a good profit.

How long are you going to hold it?

@VladEx because it is a disease, gambling-addiction.

@Lana-Flame I think the most of them are already addicted. Because I don't understand how they can easily spend so much money on it.

Enjoyed this post? Consider registering for more interesting content!