Bounty for ICOs

I joined the airdrop for BRD as mentioned in this thread last night. It took me an hour and a half to meet their criteria after having to redo a few things that weren't clear. If I was doing it just for the income, I wouldn't bother, but I was curious.

Part of that process was a retweet, and it doesn't give you the opportunity to add a disclaimer. So I just posted a tweet after it letting my followers know I was participating in an airdrop. Not that I think I was at any risk. Just to be fair to them. I agree with @AfriDylan that it is extremely unlikely that retweeters will ever go to court.

Thanks @CryptoQueen for the telegram link. I just followed the first one and now I've got candy. Apparently I'll be able to swap it for Linfinity tokens(link affiliated to me I think) in June. It was much faster than the BRD sign up.

@cryptoqueen As for me, bounties are much better than airdrops. In airdrops usually you get very small amount of tokens. I don't remember big airdrops. May be recently Gladius did one (still didn't receive tokens, they should come soon) - that was interesting one, as there was option to test your internet speed, etc. etc. The maxium there what person could earn is around of $100, but I think most came to the level of $30.
This was interesting because I was interested in Gladius as the project.

In other airdrops I received some tokens which don't cost anything. And sometimes if you need to do registrations or KYC to get some minimal amount - that's a bit annoying.

While in bounties, especially in signature bounties on Bitcointalk forum it was (and still is) possible to earn good amount.
For example in Remme's campaign (which I wrote about recently) $150-300 a week for only making 15 posts.

So in this case I would say I prefer bounty than airdrop. In terms of legal, if you need to do post/retweet for airdrop it's the same as you do it for bounty..

@Flodner I believe that sharing information is crucial in order to grow on the crypto space. I will be regularly posting bounties that am engaging in. Let's try and share such information to help each other build portfolios that will bring smiles to our faces in the future. @timmarsh thank you for this thread. Let's keep updating it with bounties that are ongoing. It would also be nice if we also shared our experiences with these bounties.
Speaking of which, @Flodner , is the Remme's bounty campaign over?

@cryptoqueen Yes, it would be great to hear your opinion about ongoing bounties. I also can share some. Even though I stopped taking part actively in bounties - occasionally I might participate.
Espeically in article bounties, when the project is interesting for me and my readers - why not to post about it and have possibility to earn some tokens?

Remme campaign is not over, it's only recently started so you have time to take part in it.

Also this is great site which lists bounties http://bountylord.com/
This was my best option to choose them. But I would say it might be first step - then I advise to check bounty and ANN thread and to check about the project.
Ideally people should take part in bounties when they believe in project.
Some projects consider bounty participants as part of a team and as investors.

This post is deleted!