Crypto Education

Like so many of us in this space, I am fundamentally self-taught. Books, blogs, podcasts, webinars... Thank goodness there are so many people creating and sharing quality content to spread the love of crypto. Of course there is a lot of rubbish, and self-serving spam, to filter through - but once you get past that there's so much good stuff out there.

I was wondering though about formal qualifications, and - apart from those who are professional developers - anyone has gone down this route, what you've discovered?

I am currently coming to the end of this course https://digitalcurrency.unic.ac.cy/free-introductory-mooc/

and I have found it really interesting, to give a bit of structure to my reading and learning. Bit strange being back in formal education after quite a while (I am not saying how long!), but I have found the material well-written and interesting, and I definitely learned some new stuff along the way.

I am wondering what next, so has anyone got any advice?

Sailing almost in the same boat @blocksparks. I am now learning how to become a solidity developer thanks to cryptoZombies - a free, interactive code school that's now teaching me how to build games on Ethereum. This course is super cool, well it is designed for beginners to Solidity and starts off with the very basics. So if you've never coded with Solidity before, don't worry because cryptoZombies will walk you through step by step.

Brilliant @Jedida , here's to your great success!

@jedida said in Crypto Education:

Sailing almost in the same boat @blocksparks. I am now learning how to become a solidity developer thanks to cryptoZombies - a free, interactive code school that's now teaching me how to build games on Ethereum. This course is super cool, well it is designed for beginners to Solidity and starts off with the very basics. So if you've never coded with Solidity before, don't worry because cryptoZombies will walk you through step by step.

You can always ask me for solidity help, i've been doing it for ~ 17 months or so.

@admin said in Crypto Education:

You can always ask me for solidity help

• that is something I really love about the crypto community generally, the way everyone is willing to support and encourage everyone else. I think it's a mixture of crypto attaching open-minded and creative people who see the big picture, combined with a sense of total abundance and the endless potential to co-create an exciting future.

What a cool community to be a part of!

Thanks @admin I will be getting in touch.

here is a great site for crypto education https://www.bitcoinforbeginners.io/crypto-education/

An exciting aspect of crypto is that it's so new that almost everyone starts on a relatively level playing field. Those who put in the time to learn and develop new skills are those who will come out on top when this is all said and done, but there is plenty of room for success in this industry. As @blocksparks mentions, having an abundance mindset will benefit us greatly in the long run and re-shape our futures.