Anyone looking for solidity work?

I've got a few gigs I'm happy to pass along.
PM me. I'll lock this thread when I'm no longer seeking developers.

PM sent, appreciate the help!

Send you PM. waiting for reply!

Any chance I can still get in on this, or all done?

@turkey Still going on if you have the skillset.

@elliot May I know what are the skillset?

@shanzida Mainly that you need to know solidity, smart contracts, dApp development. Ideally you're also a full stack developer.

This post is deleted!

@elliot

Mainly that you need to know solidity, smart contracts, dApp development. Ideally you're also a full stack developer.

I would love to but I do not have these skills you are looking for,sorry 😞

Seeing some great opprotunities

Hey, is this still open?

@onesnzeros Yes, feel free to send a PM.

@onesnzeros said in Anyone looking for solidity work?:

Hey, is this still open?

May we see your github. if you don't mind , just for some instpiration

Plenty interested! 🙂

@onesnzeros Can you tell a bit more about your skills, my friends were also looking for Solidity developers, may be they can take you in their team.

@Flodner thanks. I am a beginner in solidity, I think. Could write a auction contract, payment channels and that kind of stuff in solidity.
Currently looking at atomic swaps ethereum onchain on that spectrum. Not familiar with Go, so not sure how to do a cross chain swap with bitcoin. There are existing implementations but I kinda want to do one of my own.
Also looking into plasma, and smart contract security.
@nicolaortiz sure, https://github.com/1sn0s
but, if you are looking for inspiration, I would suggest https://github.com/LefterisJP

@onesnzeros Thanks for reply, that's interesting.
@admin you didn't lock the thread so probably you are still looking for developers.
So may be you can speak in PM, and hopefully some great project might be born on this forum!

I'm talking with a company now that's potentially interested in making a hire or two.
Will keep everyone posted here in this thread.

More opportunities to come.

@admin I'm available for more work!! I'd appreciate a PM if something comes up. Thanks a lot!

Skills: Solidity. Fullstack development. (MERN stack and some vue.js)

@samuele said in Anyone looking for solidity work?:

@admin I'm available for more work!! I'd appreciate a PM if something comes up. Thanks a lot!

Skills: Solidity. Fullstack development. (MERN stack and some vue.js)

Will definitely keep you in mind 🙂