White Paper Writing

Hey everyone,

I have some experience writing for ICOs and developing their white papers. Feel free to reach out if you have any cryptocurrency ideas and/or projects that you're looking to launch and draw attention to with top-notch writing and marketing.

All the best,
Dylan

I am working with an agency who might need a whitepaper writer. I will PM you

Have you worked for any ICO's yet?

Great buddy! Keep you in mind. don't forget to attach your portfolio

@AfriDylan good to know. please attach some links of marketing material you did.

@nicolaortiz cool, thanks. Looking forward to hearing from you.

@sarahmullen yes, I have worked for a few different ICOs

@shanzida & @arrana I will PM you with some of my work

@AfriDylan PM me as well! I know some people in the space definitely looking for this kind of work.

@admin Will do! Looking forward to hearing back from all of you and working on some cool projects.

Wow, the support shown to @AfriDylan is mind-blowing. So touching.... I hope you guys could help me because I am a mess but I wanna get better.

A white paper is an authoritative report or guide that informs readers concisely about a complex issue and presents the issuing body's philosophy on the matter. It is meant to help readers understand an issue, solve a problem, or make a decision. A white paper is an authoritative document intended to fully inform the reader on a particular topic. It combines expert knowledge and research into a document that argues for a specific solution or recommendation. The white paper allows the reader to understand an issue, solve a problem, or make a decision.

The whitepaper is the core foundation of an ICO and it is not unusual for a company to present little else than a single document before initiating their ICO. By definition, a white paper is an authoritative guide informing readers about complex issues and presenting an idea about how to resolve the matter.

Enjoyed this post? Consider registering for more interesting content!