Welcome thread

The growth continues...

WELCOME @slienthill16 @lordeze @genjek54 @Michael-Mayes @Rafael-Mallir @Xgen @Malvika-s

Welcome to @flash07 @naylin551 @Admiral_slim @accwoy @bakesphil84 @salkodds & @AdrianG001

WELCOME @arifsherwan @Scrilla @Kulas @sunilkumarsah

Glad to have you guys here 🙂

Some timely knowledge all over this board...thanks for the welcome!
Off to read...

@bodhicoin Definitely.. Welcome. Spread some of your knowledge around as well, why don't ya? 🙂 What's your blockchain experience like?

Welcome, @Okopaul20 !!

@coin_raven said in Welcome thread:

Welcome, @Okopaul20 !!

The African Legend 😎

WELCOME
@PayChat @FrasierSmith @PerryJackson @tewoldes @migpro @Splendid @Bodhicoin @chashbmee @mashjar @BitMagura @Beldex @samadshah @Rollcoin @Okopaul20

Can you say exponential growth? 🙂

P.S. sorry to the users with the obscure symbols in their usernames... not able to type your usernames, but you're all VERY welcome 😂

Welcome @xpsolutions @idap @joesamuel @frednna @lili73 @muhammad-saqib @KentMalone5

Hello @Manuelsanz @coinorbs @Christ-Anderson @seanlean @Yano @coinorbs234 @DILBAR-KHAN 👋

Welcome to @Ashok @roll @moonswamp & @julius-abonyo

Welcome @Km-Batiller @wee63999 @H-D-Nandeesh @dicksonwachira

@afridylan Thanks. It is nice to be here

I thought I was investing in a good thing, I had read al the white paper on my ICOs, unfortunately, I have realised that cryptos are just a monopoly for the rich to become mega rich exploiting every corner with sell orders and robots doing their dirty work. Not 1 more penny will leave my bank account ever again.

@pacey-d-mc said in Welcome thread:

I thought I was investing in a good thing, I had read al the white paper on my ICOs, unfortunately, I have realised that cryptos are just a monopoly for the rich to become mega rich exploiting every corner with sell orders and robots doing their dirty work. Not 1 more penny will leave my bank account ever again.

Sorry to hear about your sour experience. Hopefully being around fellow blockchain enthusiasts can help you look beyond price speculation and appreciate the technology's potential. Out of curiosity, what did you invest in that led to such drastic losses?

Hello @rickymartin @gambino @Brown @Rothana @Vasya-Nemesh @Pyramid-Project @Alex60 @cryptopokerclub @Mumin-Cebe @stephenemmanuel @mashhoodansari @Bituro @pyto123 @raympasiona

How can we help you? 🙂

@afridylan Hi, I'm fairly new in the blockchain scene but I quickly got latched onto its potential in becoming one of our society's supporting pillars. For now, I'm working with a Real Estate Investment cryptocurrency called WestrendCoin, they're pretty solid and have a good vision in how things would work out moving forward.

Enjoyed this post? Consider registering for more interesting content!