Best Smartphone Apps To Track Your Cryptocurrency Portfolio

While altcoins are becoming one of the most appreciated objects in the world, people from every profession and region are willing to try it. People want to use it on the go. To eliminate the pain of carrying 1 KG's laptop to keep track of your crypto earnings, Cryptocurrency tracker apps are available for your smartphone.

Two most used portfolio apps for android and IOS.

Delta

0_1525446859582_Screenshot_20180504-204901.png
Best UI, Simple Navigation, Free/Paid, 1300+ coins details and more

Homepage: Homepage starts with your portfolio including the total value of your altcoins price, list of holding altcoins, a slightly visible price chart. GUI is simple but easily navigable. Clicking on the USD value will convert the amount into BTC.
0_1525446941554_Screenshot_20180504-205048.png
Inside Coin: Clicking on an altcoin will present current rate, selectable time based gaining, a bar chart, marketcap, highest/lowest price and more. Transaction and alert can be created from the coin's profile.

Portfolio: A free account can have up to 1 portfolio. By pressing on Plus (+) sign from the homepage you can add any altcoins to your portfolio. You can also connect an exchange account to directly send entire data to Delta. Importing data also available from other wallet and CSV file.

0_1525447139150_combineddalta.jpg Extra: In homepage, clicking on top-left corner graph button will show your holdings in a graph chart. You can sort all the available coins by alphabetical, market cap and gainers/losers in markets tab. Watchlist helps to consult other altcoins easily.

CoinMarketCap

0_1525447162684_Screenshot_20180504-205154.png
Tons of information, Crypto News, 1400+ coins, Global charts and more

Homepage: Homepage starts with top altcoins prices, gains/loses, marketcap and logo. Beside that a tab of user-defined favorite coin is available.

Inside Coin: Clicking on an altcoin will give you tons of information including Price (in USD and BTC), 24 volume, max supply, mining algorithm, Block reward, Block number and more. Chart for the coin price is available from 2013. Exchange rate for multiple exchange platforms available in another tab inside the coin profile.
0_1525447256896_Screenshot_20180504-205335.png
Portfolio: You can create a virtual profile for the available coins and track the prices. You can also set alarm to get notified once a coin hike or drop a certain limit.
0_1525447326024_combine000cmc.jpg
Extra: Cryptocurrency news articles from their website and Reddit threads are available. Heroes/Zeroes chart is also placed in navigation for a quick look into the top gainers and losers. Global dominance, total market cap, active currency and more statistics are available on the menu.

i use Delta on iOS, totally awesome app. Too bad it's a bit aggressively monetized, but I guess it could be worse šŸ˜‰

@gcan said in Best Smartphone Apps To Track Your Cryptocurrency Portfolio:

i use Delta on iOS, totally awesome app. Too bad it's a bit aggressively monetized, but I guess it could be worse šŸ˜‰

I use delta on android, it's super nice and I would highly recommend it over the blockfolio. I haven't seen any aggressive monetization, what are you referring to @gCAN? From my understanding, the only monetization they do is their PRO package.

Could definitely be worse ā˜ŗ Do you track all of your trades in Delta?

I like Delta and have also subscribed to support them so that I could get early access to the desktop app. It's definitely preferable to folios requesting API acess to your trades, IMO

@afridylan could indeed be worse. Iā€™m not complaining basically. Just wished I could import more than 2 exchanges without the pro version. And I would gladly pay for pro if it was a one time payment.

@afridylan could indeed be worse. Iā€™m not complaining basically. Just wished I could import more than 2 exchanges without the pro version. And I would gladly pay for pro if it was a one time payment.

I hear ya 100%... šŸ™‚

Have you used any other portfolio tracking apps? Blockfolio?

Looks like Delta is a favourite of many of you, good to know, I've downloaded it but yet to use it.

I think I'll give Coin Market Cap a go, just for the other perspective. UPDATE: That failed. There are so many variants on that name in Google Play that I went to their website and found they only have the iPhone version

So I'll install Delta and see how that goes.

I used Delta for a while but I found it was too impractical to log each trade. Is there some feature eluding me?

@pcssj said in Best Smartphone Apps To Track Your Cryptocurrency Portfolio:

I used Delta for a while but I found it was too impractical to log each trade. Is there some feature eluding me?

I also became tired of logging each and every trade, so did away with these types of tracking apps completely.

However, I think Delta offers exchange API connections to PRO users. Looks like the development process is ongoing, and efficiency-based improvements are being made over time.

If you're willing to wait long enough, I'd be willing to bet that a solid free option will pop up soon as well. The space is flooded with developers trying to meet market demands right now. Time should bring about new and better innovations for investors.

This post is deleted!