[Resources] Daily curated articles, videos and podcast about crypto space. Deep knowledge.

I've been working for the past few months on the website for the community that serves best links about blockchain, bitcoin, tokens, cryptocurrencies, decentralized apps and protocols for people that want to gain deep knowledge about that space.

https://knowledgeprotocol.com

I was overwhelmed by the amount of noise, scams and outright misinformation that floats around and Knowledge Protocol aims to be an antidote to that. There is no news on the site only carefully selected content (articles, videos, podcasts and tweets).

I hope you'll find it helpful - I'm still working on it and trying to make it better so any feedback would be appreciated.

@known_protocol This is some pretty high-quality content, definitely information we'd love to see on the forum more often.
I see this is also very developer focused, are you also a developer?

@known_protocol It's about time we had such a resourceful and comprehensive platform to help us keep tabs on what's happening around the crypto space. Kudos for a job well done and please do keep up the momentum.

Very resourceful! Looking forward to reading these posts every day.

@known_protocol said in [Resources] Daily curated articles, videos and podcast about crypto space. Deep knowledge.:

I've been working for the past few months on the website for the community that serves best links about blockchain, bitcoin, tokens, cryptocurrencies, decentralized apps and protocols for people that want to gain deep knowledge about that space.

https://knowledgeprotocol.com

I was overwhelmed by the amount of noise, scams and outright misinformation that floats around and Knowledge Protocol aims to be an antidote to that. There is no news on the site only carefully selected content (articles, videos, podcasts and tweets).

I hope you'll find it helpful - I'm still working on it and trying to make it better so any feedback would be appreciated.

This is SOLID. Reminds me of a recent thread by @blocksparks:

https://blockchainforums.info/topic/194/best-sources-for-really-up-to-date-crypto-and-blockchain-news

You mention no "news" on the site, but I think your articles, videos, podcasts, tweets, etc. qualify as news. As I mentioned in the above thread, the best information really does come directly from the source--rather than from some secondary reporter who can skew and mislead their audience (be it intentionally or not).

How long have you been working on this project? I'd be interested in hearing more about your goals moving forward with this project.

BTW... I've bookmarked the site. Keep up the great work. 👏

Hows you are different from others?

I've just had a look at your website, @known_protocol and am really impressed. I feel like I could spend a lot of time there. You are absolutely right that there is a lot of misleading information out there and a resource like this with well curated links is very valuable. I especially like how you've used tagging. I also like how links I've followed show up a different colour. I hope that functionality remains across different sessions. I allow cookies for a reason, and this is a good one.

Recommendations:

1. Consider using another colour for your social network links. The grey makes it look like they are not available.
  2. The numbering by date-linked to does not seem to add value, and caused me confusion at first. I recommend considering numbering them sequentially. People my want to remember that they were last up to post 127 or something like that. I would also make that number a target and update the URL with the target as the user scrolls. This way they can share the URL to your website taking their receiver to the very same position.
  3. Show the date the article was published, not the date you linked to it. That is useful information.
  4. (Scope creep) Allow multiple tags to be selected. When selected put them in a box that toggles through "Must Include", "Can include", and "Must exclude" That way I could see all articles that include Ethereum OR Sharding AND NOT token, but selecting the tags as [Can include Ethereum], [Can include Sharding], [Must not include token]
  5. (Scope creep) Enable personal tags. It would work along with the existing tagging system but the data is only available to that user. So I could tag something as [read later], [Up to here], or [On Steemit] and use them to refine what I'm looking at as well. Eg: [Can include Ethereum], [Must not include read later] [Must include Steemit].

I hope this helps. And you're doing a really great job. Please post when you make updates to how the website works.

I love your website! You're doing a great job. I also like how posts are tagged by difficulty level i.e beginner, advanced, etc. Keep up the good work... if you ever make the edits that @timmarsh recommended, we'll all love to take a look. Leave us a note.