Blockchain Engineer

TRON is dedicated to building the infrastructure for a truly decentralized Internet. The Tron Protocol, one of the largest blockchain-based operating systems in the world, offers scalable, high-availability, and high-throughput support that serves as the foundation for all decentralized applications in the TRON ecosystem. We are hiring a Blockchain Engineer to join our Technical team in San Francisco. This role offers the opportunity to leverage your skills in software engineering and blockchain-based technologies to establish blockchain architectures for TRON.

Your job responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:

Develop public chain, sidechain, private chain, and multi-currency logics, based on the underlying structure of the blockchain;

Design and develop blockchain-based Fintech platform and infrastructure;

Stay tuned for new changes and trends in the blockchain-based technical field and apply to daily engineering practices;

Establishing and maintaining the environments in which blockchain solutions can be implemented, including development, testing, and production environments.

What do we expect from you:

BA in Computer Science, Cryptography, or closely related field is required; Master's Degree or a Ph.D. in the related field is preferred;

Experienced in the development and operation of massive concurrent systems in the Linux environment;

Experience with one or more of these languages: C/C++、Java or Go;

Passionate about blockchain development and crypto-currencies;

A can-do attitude, and able to multitask;

Comfortable in a multinational startup environment.

Email to [email protected]

I already heard about TRON and this looks like a good job
Shared it on twitter and sent link to few friends

@flodner Thank you for much. Let's stay in contact . Is there anyway we can have a chat? My phone number is +12025060168. I looked at your crypto markting website, but could not understand. If you have company want to get major press release, media coverage. I can provide them major media coverage(google news, yahoo finance, wall street journal etc)