ICO Reviewers

Anyone have past or present ICO research they've recorded? These could be written form or in a database/spreadsheet, but preferably thorough, organized, and unbiased.

If so, please post below with details.

I'd like to explore the possibility of building a high-quality (and possibly personalized) public blockchain project review service with other forum members. This would likely be similar to what has been discussed by @Ingram, @Coin_Raven, @Flodner, @timmarsh, @trailblazer, and myself in this thread: https://blockchainforums.info/topic/503/two-things-i-wish-to-see-in-cryptosphere/6

I would love to participate in this project [good work @AfriDylan!] but I don't have enough technical know-how to undertake such a complex task. These are the times when I wished I'd started my blockchain journey way, way before now.

@ingram said in ICO Reviewers:

I would love to participate in this project [good work @AfriDylan!] but I don't have enough technical know-how to undertake such a complex task. These are the times when I wished I'd started my blockchain journey way, way before now.

Better now than never. You won't develop the know-how without trying... plus, you'll still be way in front of most people. Blockchain is new. Now's the time!

I observed many ICOs, but I didn't do recorded research.
Also I think that's really hard to define, as some projects with unknown people might turn to be good, and other projects with lots of hype and attention might be failing or even scam

I really think there's room for everyone on this area. You don't need to be an expert in blockchain to spot a scam. Maybe some of you have skills at digging deeper into people's profiles than their LinkedIn post. Maybe you have enough commercial experience to be able to detect when an idea will never have the market to justify pre-selling US$20 million worth of services.

I'd like to see a team of us get together, use a well structured template in Google docs for each ICO being reviewed, and break the work down into sections. Then whoever has the skills to contribute to a section does. Once we've got some good work done, we could post the review on Blockchain Forums.

@afridylan I have looked into sparkster would be great if the team could review

My eyes are set on a particular ICO and in as much as my spirit is really willing to buy the whole idea my flesh is so damn weak! Keep it here @AfriDylan I will update you on this one.