So, reading the first 2 pages of topics on this forum I have noticed that every single question is either:
- Will Bitcoin be the most amazing thing ever?
- Will bitcoin crash and burn?
Almost every answer is exactly the same:
- It will be amazing because "I believe", "I have faith" etc etc
- It will crash and burn because it has no value/too volatile/the secret world society will not let it be mainstream, whatever...
- No-one knows but I will write a ton of words which say that.
Whether Bitcoin ends up rising in value, replacing global financial systems, crashing etc etc the answer is nothing more than NO ONE KNOWS....
Your "faith" "belief" etc in it is irrelevant, unless you can manipulate the price, news, etc you have no influence over its success.
All you are doing is taking a gamble/speculating.... you may get lucky or not.... just make sure it is money that won't ruin your life if it all goes away.
I bought some bitcoin because I am greedy and want it to go up in price so I can sell to someone else for more money.
Is it the best investment.... of course not....
But is it fun, hell yes!
Trading it can be fun, like going to a casino where you think you know how the cards are stacked.....