Blockchain and unfortunate imperfections
Blockchain is a modern digital technology platform that allows data transmitted safely thanks to a secure and highly complex encryption system. Despite lots of utilities applied in this technology, Blockchain also has its own "pain".
- Firstly, Blockchain has low transaction capacity. A decentralized system which financial operation requires high reliability can make transactions without trusting anyone. But the price of "reliability" is the limited number of transactions processed within a given period of time.
- Most of the early Blockchain systems have limited number of transactions. The growth of mining capacity does not facilitate the scalability. Ethereum is currently limited to about 15 transactions per second.
- Some common Blockchains like Bitcoin spend a long time verifying a transaction. An example of the often congested Blockchain Network is the situation of tranferring ETH and BTC that takes hours to days.
- Finally, it is still impossible to connect two Blockchains networks, such as ETH and BTC. Coders are trying to connect the lightning networks of BTC and ETH. We hope that these tests will be effective in the near future.
Solutions from brand new projects
Ziliqa project (ZIL)
Zilliqa is a Public Blockchain platform designed to enlarge the network to thousand transactions per second.
Ziliqa uses two types of block structures in their network including DS block and TX block. DS Block stores the nodes’ identities in the network while TX block saves the transactions information authenticated in the network.
Scilla is a type of smartcontract developed by Zilliqa with better scalability and higher security.
Zilliqa applies pBFT algorithm for rewarding each node at a lower cost, by eliminating the block confirmation requirement.
-Ranked 50th in Coinmarketcap after 2 years operation and development. Zilliqa (ZIL) is being supported for trading in over 40 different exchanges.
- With over $50 million in 24-hour trading volume, ZIL’s liquidity is at the great level.
-Particularly, ZIL is currently the most active trading in Binance exchange accounting for 77,1 % of the total trading volume.
Orius Venture Foundation: the continuous Zilliqua’s advance project
Same place of development: The Hangar by Nus Enterprise
Same technical orientation and having more advantages
Examined by scientific papers and publicized the person behind this project (Dr.Edward Hung)
Opportunites and solutions from Orius Venture Foundation-OVF
Orius Venture Foundation integrated the advanced teachnologies researched by the group investigating the old cons of the traditional blockchain system to solve the concerns of the cryptocurrency community.
Like Zilliqa (ZIL), OVF will gradually assert OVF’s reputation and gain affinity from the trading community
The value of OVF is indisputable. Major exchanges across the globe will greadually realize both technology and superior advantages of OVF.
- Orius Capital Community: 20,000 ++ members
- Officially signed with WBFex directly
- The Orius Capital project has been valued at approximately $60,000,000
Future valuation: predicted from ABI Research
- Expected value of blockchain industry in the next 5 years:
In 2020, over 4,000,000,000 USD
In 2023, over 10,600,000,000 USD
- Expected OVF revenue: around 1% of the whole market
In 2020, over 40,000,000 USD
In 2023, over 100,000,000 USD
Orious Capital: oriuscapital.com
OVF Token: ovftoken.com
- Currently, OVF is in the Presale phase with from 10% to 25% discount depending on the stage.
- Then immediately IEO at WBFex
The worthy project for exploring and investing with prediction of an explosion no less than Zilliqa (ZIL)